Monday, June 27, 2011

wow.....I have seriously been slacking....

Where to begin.....it's been over a month and I have been amazingly busy! I apologize!
Things have been crazy lately at work and at home! But I will say I am starting to find my old self again!! It's hard when you first become a mom. You are always running full force on empty, but you can't stop going because once you stop you are going to crash.....

But I am getting this mommy business down ..... I am learning how to function with only 4 hours of sleep at night....I can make it past 10pm now! Sad I know....
(but at least I reached this before True Blood started again!!)


On another note of being a new mom, I have noticed a few new things about myself:
  • I can make a song out of anything and everything....even poop.
  • I've got some awesome dance moves...well at least Jack thinks so...
  • I have now become the narrator of my own life as I now describe my every move and thought to Jack out loud.
  • I am really good at multi-tasking....Washing dishes and drinking wine counts right?????
Lastly, aren't these pictures AMAZING! My best friend London Kern
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=33007206
did these pictures for us! She is amazing! I am so proud of her and I know she is going to make it BIG! I can't wait for her to shoot our first Christmas Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment