Monday, January 30, 2012

I swear I am a good mom....

Let's begin with Thursday...

I'm in the middle of a big deadline at work due Friday.

Got a phone call from daycare at 3:50....Jack's sick....
Called Dr. to make appt. Only appt. I can got is at 4:15....PANIC
Luckily Jason helps me by picking up Jack and meeting me at the Doctor.
We are in the waiting room and I realize Jack's diaper is full. I tell Jason I am going to run to my car to get the diaper bag real fast. As I am walking to the doors in the middle of the entire waiting room I realize I left it at home and say "Shit" OUT LOUD....
OMG.........I realized what I said immediately! I immediately put head down and walk back to my seat and sit in shame until the nurse calls us back.....I swear I am a good mom.

Friday
After I pick Jack up my sister came over and we ran a few errands.
Our second to last stop was Barnes and Nobles. We just needed to run in there quick......
well it would have been quick if they hadn't changed the store around. As we were looking for a certain section we turned the corner and then we saw it....
and by we I mean Jack.... he went CRAZY! That was ALL he wanted and by not letting him get down and play with everything I was being a horrible mom and torturing him...at least that is what you would have thought when you saw us.. he was SCREAMING.....I immediately told Ashley we would meet her outside. As I bolted to the door with a screaming child in hand I thought.....I swear I am a good mom....

Since when does Barnes and Nobles have a huge toy section????

No comments:

Post a Comment