Thursday, September 19, 2013

PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS....


…. Story of my life.
But you know what… I am so over that!
Hi my name is Emily Buckland and my house is a mess.
Sometimes I feel like I should have anyone who walks into our house sign a liability release for the chance that they could step on a little car. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!
As Jack would say, “We play hard.”  It has taken me quite a while to get used to the stay at home mom routine with two kids, but I’ve got this gig under control now! I mean it only took me a year… YIKES!

I have noticed that the days I really go in to clean up mode are the days I feel so sad because I barely got to play with my boys! Now, don’t get me wrong, I know that doesn’t mean if you have a super clean house that means you never play with your kids. But in my house that pretty much goes hand and hand. I’ve NEVER been the most organized person and I do enjoy my quiet alone time during naptime occasionally. In my life sitting still without answering a “why” question in GOLDEN!


WRAP UP….

I am making a major effort to take a moment at the end of the day EVERY DAY to look around and see how much fun we had instead of what a mess we had.
It’s the little things, and I plan to treasure them! They will be old enough for chores soon enough ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, yes, I am the SAME WAY. My couch is buried under a pile of laundry and my floor littered with toys, while T and I veg out in front of the tv for an hour at night. Ah, well. Quality time. :) Love that you also have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete