Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleep..... What is that?


Exhaustion.....my new way of life. While I was pregnant everyone just kept saying, make sure you sleep blah blah blah. At that point I thought I was barely sleeping ha....if I only knew........

Now everyday is a list of to do's....

4:30am Jack wakes up.
I drag myself out of bed, and occasionally (more often than not) run into a wall.
Go into the kitchen to warm the bottle.
Go into the nursery and change Jack's diaper.
My lovely husband walks in with the bottle to feed Jack.
I go pump
Put Jack back to sleep.
Work out
Shower
Get dressed and ready for work
Get Jack's stuff for daycare all ready and by the door for Jason
Get all of my lovely pump equip. ready to drag along with me to work
Get Jack dressed & get in as many hugs as possible to get through the day

7:15am Leave for work

4:30pm Pick up Jack from Daycare
Feed Jack
Pump
Get in some snuggle time
Put clothes in the wash
Start getting something together for dinner
Start washing bottles
Wash more bottles
Wash pump equip.
Prepare bottles for daycare and the night ahead
Cuddle with Jack some more
Eat dinner
Watch TV with Jason snuggle some more with Jack
9:00pm Feed Jack
Give Jack a bath
Read to Jack and sing out night times songs
Put Jack to bed
Pump
Put myself to bed.....sleep...for 2 hours until he wakes up again.....

12:00am Change Jack's Diaper, Feed, Pump Wash bottles.....

You get the rest................

But this little guy is worth it!!! I would do it over and over! He has def. got me wrapped around his little precious finger!! I can't look at him without smiling ear to ear! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by 2 wonderful guys!!


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am so glad you are back on here:) I love hearing all the stories! He is so sweet! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- I need a nap after your day! You are such a great little mama to little Jackson! Big J is lucky to have you for a wife :)

    now- let's plan a mommies night out soon!

    ReplyDelete