Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Crunch Time!

Well Greensboro,  you are stuck with me for one more week. We have pushed the move date back one week because we added one more project to our list. I can't wait to reveal the complete before and after pictures. Yesterday I woke up bright and early and drove up to the new house to meet the granite guys and check things out. Then left just in time to get home and go bowling for Jack's 4th birthday! I cannot believe I have a 4 year old.

Side note.... I drove 3-4 hours through snow and dreamt about snow hitting me in the face ALL NIGHT... awesome.... 

As I drove yesterday the temperature dropped 20 degrees! I've never been sooo cold! I might be walking around in a snow suit all winter. Fun fact.... when I was looking at colleges Virginia Tech was on my list but I decided it was too cold for me. Jokes on me.....


Here are a few sneak preview pictures of what is happening right now!







1 comment:

  1. Love the sneak peak!! And I am selfishly glad you have one more week! Let's get together!!

    ReplyDelete