Friday, April 20, 2012

Oooooo pregnancy....

It is so funny how you easily "forget" what it felt to be pregnant. I have crazy dreams during my pregnancy and so far I am waking up every morning singing a new sing. I obviously got desperate this morning because I woke up singing, "I'm getting nuttin for Christmas, Mommy and Daddy are mad.." I mean seriously??? How did my body come up with that one????

 I gained so much weight with Jack and I am praying that doesn't happen this time, so I am terrified of gaining weight! I stepped on the scale the other night and I gained 6 pounds all of the sudden! Ahhh I went in to full panic mode. But there is nothing I can do about it now! :( To remind me how awesome being pregnant is, I got an email this morning titled, 10 icky pregnancy side effects. wow great title! Then I opened it to find this at the beginning:
Highlights

well if that isn't lovely..............

On a positive note the baby is moving so much and I can feel it more and more! It makes me soo happy!! I can't wait til we find out the sex next week!!! This is flying by!

I will leave you with this....
This is how I found Jack the other day. He cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. Jack is awesome and I can't wait til you find out either!!

    ReplyDelete