Thursday, April 12, 2012

Woah wait.. what?

Well it is no secret that I am pregnant, but to be completely honest sometimes I just forget because I have a lot of things going on and I have had NO symptoms! I have had a slight tummy popping out but no big deal until this week! HOLY MOLY!

I got out of the shower the other morning and thought wow hello boobs. They came over night and then yesterday IT happen....... I had to UNBUTTON MY PANTS!!! This little peanut decided to upgrade from an ocean front room to a pint house and needed more room! I wasn't quite prepared for this....you'd think I would be, being a second pregnancy and all but the last time seemed very gradual and I "WANTED" to wear pregnancy clothes and to "look" pregnant. Jack has also noticed my belly and decided to rub it while we were walking through the grocery store...I can only imagine what he was thinking, "Oh mommy we've put on a few pounds have we?"

On a very positive note though, I can feel the baby :) And with that it is all worth it.

I can't post without adding a picture from my favorite little boy/comedian!

1 comment: